[Diabetes-talk] Debbie

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Apr 14 00:43:21 UTC 2010

Dar:

Some people cannot tell if their bg is high. Others find they have some of
the same symptoms that may have led to their being diagnosed with diabetes
in the first place: dry mouth, excessive thurst, excessive urination, dry
skin. That sort of thing. But some don't notice if the high blood glucose
isn't too prolonged.

Mike