[Diabetes-talk] Advise about checking your blood sugar and givinginjections on airlines

Milton Ota mota at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 14 23:52:34 UTC 2010

I've been a diabetic for now over 25 years and been giving myself shots for
about 10 years now and travelling to convention by air, there is no choice
but to give yourself an insulin shot while in flight especially on long
flights from Hawaii to the central and eastern states for convention.

I travel with my wife and I sit usually on the inside seat so when I give
myself a shot it really doesn't bother the passenger sitting in the seat
beside me.