[Diabetes-talk] great place to exercise

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 15 19:09:39 UTC 2010

Sorry, not trying to cause problems, and maybe I missunderstand, but a cane is just as effective for walking or jogging outdoors.  I use my long white cane to jog on the walking trail by my house.  Great idea about walking in the house during icky weather though.  I just wanted to clarify that a cane or dog can be used for exercise purposses.

Bridgit