[Diabetes-talk] I would appreciate not the harrassment off list

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:33:58 UTC 2010

I felt that tone of voice I was receiving in the past few weeks have been
rude and obnoxious, I will not explain why, I don't have to.  But you people
do not have the right to write me off list and harrass me for it either.

I left for a few days off this list and a number of people who do not post
but read what is going on, said they like the information that I post and
that they miss the voice of the diabetic, since  there is not posts here on
this list about things.  So I came back and starting posting things like
airplanes, milk vs juice, and fresh fruit vs juices.

They also say they do not like the way certain people are treating me.

I am not and will not post these friends names, since they are not member of
DAN or NFB, but come on here for resources, and have left and come back
because of all the nonsense.

Unless you have something nice to say do not write me off list.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com