[Diabetes-talk] free shoes

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 18:21:30 UTC 2010

why am I calling I just asked a question.

We all get diabetic shoes the same way, it all depends on the insurance you
have if you have part a and b insurance as medicare primary you should be
able to get your shoes once a year, after yearly deductible, either the
companies wants their 20 percent or there are plenty of other companies out
there that will receive whatever Medicare pays.

I am not calling anyone.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646