[Diabetes-talk] A question and message here

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Apr 23 17:17:10 UTC 2010

I have a friend who is asking about the new meter.
For the life of me I can't think of the name.
He is having problems with the prodigy getting enough blood on the strip.
so he is wishing for the new meter.
another question,
I did get to the foot care center,
I am told that I would wear a size eight shoe, I am asking for an eight
and a half.
My reasoning is this,
When the insert is put into the shoe, and you want to wear a heavy sock
then I was told to switch inserts.
At $70 a pair this doesn't feel rite to me.
When I tried walking with my dog in the seven and a half shoe the toes
were at the end and the pain was so grate that I couldn't handle it any more.
I was told it was in my head that my toes were at the end of the shoe
with the eight because he could feel a half inch to an inch at the end
of the shoe.
I don't know how to solve the problem except to say I won't bring home
something that would hurt my feet as bad as did happen yesterday.
Thanks,
I did call them almost crying saying that if I can't get what I need
then don't get it.
I feel they will do what they want then blame me.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina