[Diabetes-talk] solo meter testing

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 03:34:05 UTC 2010

NatureThanks Mike,
 Definitely its a toss up... for me between  having access to the time of last  test and knowing my blood sample was insufficient are 2 very critical and  wavering points on which of the 2 might win out.
 I understand the soloV2 is ready to check its accessibility with Jaws  and a download, but any updates on the prodigy?
 Thanks, Tamera