[Diabetes-talk] Vocal point

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Dec 13 03:16:09 UTC 2010

Hello,
Friday night one of my friends was showing me this meter over the
computer in a chat room.
the meter sounds like the sister meter to the prodigy voice.
You could do all of the things with this meter as we can with the
prodigy voice.
the company who carries it is Liberty.
His insurance bought the meter for him.
I am wishing to change meters.
Since I have asked many times for assistance  and got no where.
I understand the meter is larger than the prodigy and a bit taller.
The pin fits rite against the meter.
Do any of you have this machine, and do you like it.
I'm in the process of changing plans with Humana waiting for the new
card to come into the mail.
So won't take this on until next year.
Thanks,

skype: dmgina23