[Diabetes-talk] Disability Rights Attorney Position Opening at American Diabetes Association

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Dec 15 10:17:47 UTC 2010

Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you
are not the designated recipient, you may not
read, copy, distribute or retain this message. If
you received this message in error, please notify
the sender at 303) 504-5979 or
slabarre at labarrelaw.com, and destroy and delete
it from your system. This message and any
attachments are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.