[Diabetes-talk] fund raiser!

Debbie Fredericks catdancing at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 12 17:10:37 UTC 2010

that's great about the earrings.
i have ?. i have been told my kidneys r not working as good as they should stage 2 kidney disease. because of this i have been told the insulin i take is stacking causing hypos, has anyone on here ever had this type of problem with type 1 diabetes? i have asked my doctors and not gotten any response. Anyone on here know what to do?
Debbie