[Diabetes-talk] just checking in

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Feb 18 23:01:34 UTC 2010

yes all is well.
Been reading and rolling up yarn.
I haven't figured out how to roll up yarn and do email at the same time giggle.
I just got a valentines gift a case for the net book so trying it in
the new case.
Not to make this diabetic information,
On my diabetic shoes, I find it interesting that they do not slide on ice.
Now this is good.
I am one who hates to fall on ice.
Now where do I go to get stuff to keep the shoes clean.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
I also know that my foot doctor says he can make me new shoes.
What is he talking about?
Do I need to wait until August when I got the shoes this last year?
I still hate to walk on the balls of my feet, I like the toes lifted.
Thanks,

skype
 dmgina23