[Diabetes-talk] strange question

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 04:03:15 UTC 2010

I understand the concern of mixing different medications and how they can affect glucose readings.  The best advice I can give is to record every reading and turn in weekly records to your doctors.  Your doctors are your best-friends in these situations.

Make sure you are equally aware of what each med does and how it interacts with your glucose readings.  Ask every question and stay educated.

It can be a lot of work, but it helps ensure normal and even glucose levels.  Also watch that diet and speak with your medical team to find out what diet will most effectively help keep readings even.

Bridgit