[Diabetes-talk] Prodigy Voice not being paid by the HMOs

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:19:21 UTC 2010

I had brought this up in October when I returned from the State Convention
of NY.

I was told by a Vendor of the Prodigy Voice who is affiliated with Advanced
Diabetic Solutions, by the way I was told that they are going to be a vendor
at both this year's convention and next year's as well.

The Vendors had mentioned that the HMOs such as HIP, Aetna, United
Healthcare, were not paying for the prodigy voice and others because these
companies feel that these are a fad and that they shouldn't have to pay for
them.

I again ask if Tina Rockwell is on the talk list yet, to let us know this so
that we can possibly put action in motion.  Sue and Cy Fetzner who are the
ones who Represented Advanced Diabetic Solutions as the Convention they also
do great diabetic shoes, I just got my pair, better then the other vendor we
had in Dallas in 2008.

This is a very serious issue and should be worked on as a whole, once we
find out exactly what is going on.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com