[Diabetes-talk] Carmen Dennis

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Sun Jan 24 20:04:50 UTC 2010

Carmen Dennis 2nd Vice President of Chicago chapter of NFBI and Secretary
of the Illinois Affiliate.
Graduate os The Illinois school for the Blind and board member of our
Alumni Association.
Carmen\'s husband Eugene (Charlie) and he 2 dughters Penny of MN and Kristy
who lived with Carmen and Charlie will feel so lost without her. Carmen
also has brothers and sisters  in the Joliet IL area. Junior, Nicky, Mary
Lou, Francis and Puggy as I know them.There are many offspring of the
Sepeda family and I am glad to know  most of them.
Carmen lived her life honesrly and if she had something to say she said it.
Caymens career was as a vendor and she loved it.
Rotate and consolidate was her motto.She gave over 30 years to The Business
Enterprise Program for the Blind in Illinoois.
My best friend for almost 38 years has gone before me. Doctors say there
isn't any part left of her to come back to us. I am very thankful for my
NFB family but my best friend is gone.
LeAnne Mayne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
                NFB DAN Board  of Directors
Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                      EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CST HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u
            When he is Motivated to do a SHOW