[Diabetes-talk] Insulin Measuring Device

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Fri Jan 29 16:03:49 UTC 2010

Hello Rhonda,

My name is Kelly and I work for Prodigy Diabetes Care LLC, the makers of the Prodigy Voice.

I'm happy to tell you that we have bought the Count A Dose patent, and Prodigy will manufacturer the Prodigy Count A Dose.

It will be on the market shortly.

When the device is released I will email everyone so you're aware.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro-Neal
Director, Sales
704.285.6425
Mobile: 704-491-3923
Prodigy Diabetes Care
9300 Harris Corners Parkway Suite 450
Charlotte, NC 28269
Fax: 704.285.6495
Web: www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.