[Diabetes-talk] DAN TABLE AT NATIONAL

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Thu Jul 1 02:29:54 UTC 2010

Please excuse my tardiness in getting this information to those of you who
are attending National.  My modem got fried and I am still having slow
connection issues.
Anyway, for those of you who are interested in sitting at our table in the
exhibit hall and selling Mickey Mouse earrings for our fund raiser, the
times available are:
Sunday, July 4:
9a - 11a
1 p to 5p
Monday July 5:
8:30a to 12 noon, as our DAN meeting is from 12:30p to 5p
Tuesday July 6:
12 noon to 1:45p
Wednesday July 7
12 noon to 1:45
The earrings are $10 each, and I will provide you with plenty of money if
you need to make change.
Please let me know the shift you are interested in and we'll be all set!
Thank you and I'll be seeing you soon!
Diane
cell-970-576-0376