[Diabetes-talk] DAN Officers and Board of Directors

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Wed Jul 14 22:17:24 UTC 2010

To the NFB DAN and The Diabetes-Talk List,

Thanks for the best wishes sent either to the entire list or to those who
have written directly to me. I will continue  to work diligently as a member
of the board in honor of Ed Bryant who had originally nominated me last
year. Ed had asked me to work on the accessibility of the Insulin Pump, and
I will follow-up with Mike and the board with regards to the discussions at
the July 5th DAN meeting to pursue this. I had also written the Resolution
2010-13 which was approved in Dallas on Wednesday, July 7, 2010 regarding
the inclusion of Accessible Blood Glucose Meters and Accessible Insulin
Delivery Devices to be included on insurance formulary lists. The Braille
Monitor will include all resolutions in September.
In closure, I would like to wish all the DAN Officers and Board of Directors
the best in the coming year. I would like to include Maria Bradford as one
of the elected DAN Board of Directors members in my and our best wishes as
not on Mike's announcement.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster