[Diabetes-talk] count-a-dose instruction manual

Grant E. Metcalf thegems at dslextreme.com
Fri Jul 23 18:03:29 UTC 2010

Vinny,

I do have the mp3 instructions and understand them. Also, the contact info
regarding the nfb.org/diabetes website is wrong. Additionally, I am looking
for an electronic copy of the instructions in order to translate them into a
.brf format for embossing. Furthermore, with an electronic file copy, which
DDI might could post on their website, or include on the CD, I could more
precisely offer suggested improvements to the instruction.
Namely, I was getting very frustrated trying to fit the seringe into the
count-a-dose base because no mention was made that the plunger end also had
a removable cover. Call me blind, ignorant, or whatever, it didn't occur to
me that the plunger end might also have a removable cover. Anyway, time to
get off my soapbox, take a shower, and go demonstrate the count-a-dose to my
diabetes nurse adviser at kaiser HMO so that she can be aware of it and in
turn pass the info along to others who might also take advantage of the cost
saving over the flex pens..

Breaking news!  While writing I received a call from Lisa at Prodigy and she
is sending me an electronic copy of the print manual. She is also passing
along my suggestions to whomever. So then, thank you, Vinny, thank you,
Lisa, thank you Kelly and all the rest as well!

Injected with Gratitude!

Grant
email:  thegems at dslextreme.com