[Diabetes-talk] a question

Doug Billiar natemaster at atmc.net
Wed Jun 9 18:05:59 UTC 2010

   The product website is www.idealsweet.com.  Ther's not a whole lot there
but it's a start.

Doug and Weaver
natemaster at atmc.net

Somedays you are the dog, somedays you are the hydrant. - Unknown

Any woman who thinks the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is
aiming about 10 inches too high.

-- Adrienne E. Gusoff

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it.

-- Bernard Bailey

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in
the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

-- Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"