[Diabetes-talk] This list has been very quiet

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Mar 13 15:25:10 UTC 2010

Au contraire: I should think that if the list is quiet, all is copacetic.

Insofar as the DAN agenda is concerned, I am working on geting an endo from
the Dallas area who has conducted some rather famous research with insulin
and Type 2's as our main speaker. I am also inviting Ann Williams back to
present on her study of the accuracy of insulin pen dosages given by blind
as opposed to sighted folks some of the research of which she conducted at
our last convention. (Hint: there's no difference.) I'm going to allow a few
minutes for a tribute to Ed Bryant and, of course, we'll conduct a business
meeting. I plan to record the session so those who aren't able to attend can
partake.

Mike