[Diabetes-talk] Count-a-Dose???

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Mon Mar 22 17:28:53 UTC 2010

Hello Doug,

I have copied you a link and information just put on our website:  http://www.prodigymeter.com/low_vision.php

Prodigy is committed to providing products with a focus on blind/low-vision diabetics. Our Prodigy Voice(tm) Meter has won awards from both the National Federation of the Blind and American Foundation for the Blind for being a product that provides the same conveniences as everyone else.
Prodigy Count-a-dose(tm)
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CAC9C3.9DA2D360]

 *   Measure one unit of insulin at a time, allowing better control of insulin therapy
 *   Makes a distinctive click with each increment
 *   Holds one or two bottles of insulin (any brand) for easy mixing
 *   Lightweight; easy to carry everywhere

Independence...one click at a time!

For more information on where to find a Prodigy Count-a-dose(tm), please call 1.866.908.9201

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro-Neal

Director, Sales

704.285.6425

Mobile: 704-491-3923

Prodigy Diabetes Care

9300 Harris Corners Parkway Suite 450

Charlotte, NC 28269

Fax: 704.285.6495

Web: www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.