[Diabetes-talk] talking insulin pump?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 19:16:40 UTC 2010

I am type one where I need the insulin and with my transplant and the drugs it elivates my sugars, but my blood work shows that I am a type 2, actually the doctor says I am in the middle and billing Medicare for a living know that Medicare will not pay for anything they don't have to, even if the doctor says I need it.  So no, I have been down this road for the last 5 years since my transplant team has tried again and again and myself and other doctors and no they will not pay for it.

If the pump is more affordable for Prodigy and I don't know what the price of it will be might look into it, but cannot afford thousands of dollars out of pocket to get it.

Cheryl Echevarria Independent Travel Consultant http://Echevarriatravel.com 1-866-580-5574 http://blog.echevarriatravel.com Reservations at echevarriatravel.com Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel CST-1018299-10