[Diabetes-talk] problems with prodigy voice

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Mar 24 19:40:18 UTC 2010

Really,
Medicare pays for a meter every two years?
Wow I was told five years.
So I am still waiting. I use the
Advanced diabetes supply.
They sent me one of the older meters I sent back, it didn't have
anything on it like the prodigy.
the man don't  know name said I had to wait five years.
If I can get a new meter, I also would like to do this.
And stick with the prodigy.
I don't like keeping switching companies all of the time.
Since I started with this company unless they don't sell the prodigy
any more, I would rather stay where I am.
Thanks,
I have the prodigy voice.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina