[Diabetes-talk] Received my Solo V2 Meter in the mail today

ralph narducci spadad1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 19:48:01 UTC 2010

it is a meter, most are the same just different sleeves for the pretty factor. the meter you use will determine the strips and that is the real cost factor, which strip and how many strips per container.when i was 14 all we had was putting urine in a test tube then test tablet and hope. get a grip it is just one of many meters. the important factor is how many times you do test , how many strips per container. they all have a memory for personal records. you are not test driving a Porsche. just test often.