[Diabetes-talk] Fw: Please support the NY Diabetes Prevention and Control Program

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 19:38:49 UTC 2010

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574

http://blog.echevarriatravel.com<http://blog.echevarriatravel.com/>
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
From: Brian Foley<mailto:sd3info at gmail.com>
To: Cheryl Echevarria<mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: Please support the NY Diabetes Prevention and Control Program

Dear Cheryl Echevarria,

Thank you for contacting my office regarding cuts to the New York
State Diabetes Prevention and Control Program in the Governor’s budget
proposal.  Every piece of correspondence that I receive is important
because it allows me to better communicate with constituents in my
district.

I appreciate your input on the Governor’s budget proposal. In the
coming weeks I will be taking part in meetings and discussions about
the budget to accurately represent the concerns and sentiments of the
residents of the 3rd Senate district. The budget process will not be
easy, but I remain confident that through tough decision-making and
compromise, a final result can be reached that will address the
serious economic situation facing the State, while safeguarding those
aspects of State government which affect our residents most directly.

Keeping you up-to-date on what I am doing to serve you, and getting
your input on what we can do better, is very important to me.  Please
feel free to contact my office at 631-360-3356, or visit my website at
www.foley.nysenate.gov<http://www.foley.nysenate.gov/>.

Kindest Regards,

--
Brian X. Foley
New York State Senator

Sign our petition and join our campaign to protect Long Island state
parks from devastating budget cuts:
http://www.nysenate.gov/petition/save-long-islands-parks<http://www.nysenate.gov/petition/save-long-islands-parks>

Tell us what you think! A new quick-poll is now up on Sen. Foley's website.

This week's question: What's the one issue the Senate should
prioritize in 2010? To enter, click here or visit
www.foley.nysenate.gov<http://www.foley.nysenate.gov/>