[Diabetes-talk] question

Debbie Fredericks catdancing at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 31 19:21:49 UTC 2010

i have been diabetic for 43 years. i recently got a new doctor in St. Louis I tend to have very high glucose readings in the morning, they r normal all day and high in the morning. To prevent this i was getting up around 2:30 or 3:00 a.m. and taking insulin to lower the a.m. blood sugar and it worked very well.
When i told this new doctor i did this she told me not to, now my blood sugars are high in the morning.
Has anyone any idea what i should do. my choice is to keep taking the insulin at2:30 or 3:00 a.m.
Debbie