[Diabetes-talk] comment

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Thu May 20 03:11:59 UTC 2010

Paul,

I am disappointed you were not able to obtain the live stream for this
broadcast. The NFBNJ Thru Our Eyes Internet Radio Shows are also Podcast for
anyone who may also have had this same issue or just missed the broadcast
and would wish to hear it. The recorded MP3 version to directly listen to or
place into any of the Podcasters anyone may use, will be available on
Friday, May 21. If you also look through the archive link and find the
titles of Thru Our Eyes, you will find the shows Joe Ruffalo has hosted over
the last 5 years. The topics generally are NFB, blindness, independence,
technology, etc and not only relating to New Jersey NFB.
The Website again is: http://www.thruoureyes.org/jaws.html
If you do not at least reach the Web Page by using this link, you may need
to copy and paste it into your browser. As the Webmaster, I have also
included the link on the NFBNJ http://www.nfbnj.org Website also.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board of Directors
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster