[Diabetes-talk] Where have all the PV Test Strips Gone

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Sun Nov 7 20:57:24 UTC 2010

The Prodigy Voice strips are now called the Prodigy all in one strip item number 52800.  This strip works in the Prodigy Voice and Prodigy Auto Code as well as the Prodigy Pocket.  Both Maxi Aids and Ind pendant Living are ordering this strip from the manufacturer
Kelly Massaro Neal
Prodigy Diabetes Care
704-458-9400