[Diabetes-talk] LeAnne Mayne

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Mon Nov 8 01:22:22 UTC 2010

Blair was being amazing again and got me set up with a laptop.
This is first time I am saying this out loud but looks like I won't be able
to walk again. My mom has been   in a  chair for over 20 years so no big
deal. I'll just have to get used to doing things differently  but that's ok.
I'll be watchinng list but working hard in theropy so not much time for
this but thanks Blair, you came through again.
Drs say neuropothy just hit me real hard real fast.
LeAnne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
    Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                          EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CDT HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u