[Diabetes-talk] question about prodigy voice test stripsanyone from DDI out there this morning.

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Mon Nov 22 16:37:22 UTC 2010

Cheryl,

I'm not sure why Liberty is telling people we no longer make the strips.  That is obviously something we need to address and or prove.

I understand you have a letter or know someone who has a letter provided by Liberty saying we no longer have the Prodigy Voice strips?

A copy of this would be extremely helpful to us in addressing this issue.

Can you help?

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro-Neal
Director, DME Sales
704.285.6425
Mobile: 704-458-9400
Prodigy Diabetes Care
9300 Harris Corners Pkwy Suite 450
Charlotte NC  28269
www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.