[Diabetes-talk] New member.

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Oct 4 01:21:28 UTC 2010

Welcome to our list. I hope you find the discussion here enlightening. We're
a pretty friendly bunch and are anxious that blind persons achieve optimal
control of their diabetes. Our aim is both to embody the philosophy of the
National Federation of the Blind which, in essence, says that it is
respectable to be blind, and to help people to realize that blindness need
not hinder them in achieving control of diabetes.

Again, welcome.

Mike