[Diabetes-talk] raw peeling fingers

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Sep 9 03:40:56 UTC 2010

I have a friend who has this problem,
raw peeling fingers.
The doctor says for her to test weekly.
She forgets to do this, so a month or two can go by.
I am on a different diabetic list as well, trying to encourage folks to
test at least three times a day.
To make the meter their best friend.
I asked her to talk to the doctor and see if she can see a diabetic
coordinator.
Then learn how to test on her arms.
Am I correct to say you can do this with the prodigy?
If I am wrong can you share what meter can she get to start testing
more than weekly?
Thanks,
I shared that the new diabetic coordinator I saw I wasn't and am not
sure about.
She shared about not testing three times a day that six was to low for
the a one c.
That a seven is where one needs to be.
I feel better testing on behalf of my ranges going up and down so I
know where they are and how to adjust problem if I can.
The doctor felt that was good.
I have to say I don't feel comfortable going back to her,, I am sure
she is a good lady, I just don't agree with her methods.
She did share with me that there are smaller and shorter pins to carry
with me, and I will ask about that.
As long as my insurance will pay for the pins.
Just thought I would ask this question on behalf of my friend who is
having many health problems.
I feel could be realated to the diabeeties.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina