[Diabetes-talk] raw peeling fingers

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 14:53:03 UTC 2010

I have, the same way you do it on your finger, you just keep everything
steady and you can do it.  You may need someone to assist in this the first
time you do it. I asked my Nurse Practioner at my doctor's office to help
me.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com