[Diabetes-talk] talking blood pressure machine

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 11 18:49:42 UTC 2010

well if Medicare is your primary insurance you can use any provider, and a
lot of time they will waive the out of pocket expense.

If Medicaid is the primary then you have to use a medicaid provider.

You may have to call them to see what supplier is closest to you.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com