[Diabetes-talk] New member, new division

vp2 at ccecnfb.org vp2 at ccecnfb.org
Mon Sep 27 15:58:10 UTC 2010

I am a chapter president of a very influential chapter in Georgia and people tend to follow me. Our theme is "you are no good to me dead" and that seemed to catch peoples attention. I am just getting started and haven't really done anything but gather people. I will have a conference call next Monday to introduce it to the masses. If you'd like to be on it I would forward you the information. I am interested in speaking to someone asap to see what your best practices are and how to improve the education in Georgia.