[Diabetes-talk] solo meter

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Apr 5 17:08:09 UTC 2011

I too am happy with the Solo meter since the results I have found to be
much, much more accurate than the Prodigey meter was.  Yes, there are issues
with the software and accessing some of the memory functions of the Solo,
but I would much rather have numbers that are giving closer results to what
my glucose levels are than a meter that appears to always run on the low
side.

I have heard some people refer to the Solo as being a fully accessible
meter, and this I find to not be true since it has been promoted for use by
diabetics who are blind.  The company needs to do more work to get the fixes
put in place, but with that said, I am still happy with the accuracy of the
results from the meter.  Accuracy for me is a top priority.

Eileen