[Diabetes-talk] solo meter

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 17:47:34 UTC 2011

I too have found my  daily tests with the soloV to be more accurate then the
prodigy, and is reflected in my a1C's. I also like being able to  download
and read what is on the meter, although I am still learning  this so cannot
yet comment on   information...  I also appreciate the indication "not
enough blood" which the prodigy did not offer.
 In the very least its good to have some competition out there so perhaps
these 2 companies will at least have interest in what we have to say about
their product.
 Tamera