[Diabetes-talk] solo meter

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 23:03:39 UTC 2011

GHI Insurance.

You need to find out who is your durable medical supplier with them so you would need to call them and ask that question, if you can use anyone I would contact Advanced Diabetic Solutions

Cheryl Echevarria
CD-10646
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Member of NACTA.com
Member of ASTA.org

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.