[Diabetes-talk] Solo v2 problem

Michael Peterson itsmike2011 at att.net
Tue Apr 12 12:45:48 UTC 2011

Hi all I have had my soloo since January and although readings have fluctuated sometimes for the last two days my morining reading is showing 41 retake yesterday 47 and 47 than I ate and it went up to 74
Prior I called my distributor and they ask me to try the solution and it gave a 45 reading.
They are sending a replacement unit but just to check I tested again this morning 41 again
No weirdness shakiness or anything physically.
and last night I even ate a piece of strawberry cheesecake.
Does this sound like a unit defect?
Also how often should I use the solution?
Thanks
Mike Peterson
Ps leaving for berkley so I probably won't see answers until this evening.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6035 (20110412) __________

http://www.eset.com