[Diabetes-talk] loading test strip problem

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Apr 20 01:44:51 UTC 2011

I suspect that's more work than it's worth.  If you can't find the puncture
site with the strip or smear the blood, you'll do the same with a pipette.

Just keep practicing; try holding your hand still with the finger lying
flat, testing surface up, do the puncture and then bring the meter to the
strip so the blood doesn't smear.

Mike