[Diabetes-talk] tinkering with test strips

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Apr 23 00:37:54 UTC 2011

OK with the free hand I pick up the machine and sneek my finger with
the stick and blood on it to the edge of the strip on the end.
Then if I need to move the machine I can do this, until it beeps.
I hold my finger there until I get the reading,
I hope you can try this so you won't need to use anything else.