[Diabetes-talk] talking blood pressure monitors

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 14:39:53 UTC 2011

I am testing out a talking blood pressure machine, that I received from Advanced Diabetes Solutions I will let you all know my findings in about a week.

Also, I would try and get one from a Medical Supplier, because if you have high blood pressure, your doctor can right up an order to get one and your insurance can pay for it.

Why pay out of your pocket if you can get one from the insurance companies, that we are already paying me to.

Leading the Way for Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.