[Diabetes-talk] Testing/Strips?

William and Bernadette Jacobs bandbjacobs at verizon.net
Sat Apr 23 18:43:29 UTC 2011

Wow Gang!  If this were me Jude:  I might actually think I'd just been
figuratively spanked?  And, of course, rightfully!

As for blood being drawn into the strip for testing purposses, this is
otherwise known as "Capilary Action."  Now Honey, let's get you a REAL meter
that works and is completely accessible for you!  Huh?  We can bypass all
these negligent insurance carriers and whatever other excuse is in the way
and simply get you started!  You've had all kinds of offers now.  After one
complains for too long without initiating some kind of action to help one's
self, people do stop listening.  I did give you my number last night because
i am only too happy to help.

Bern