[Diabetes-talk] complaints

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Apr 23 20:13:36 UTC 2011

First the last of what I wrote was by way more of a progress report than
complaint. Second, I am in the middle of action which has yet to be
completed.  I should have control solution for the meter this week and
will know before the end of this week if I got a defective meter.  The
only thing the insurer pays for is the test strips and lancets they didn't
pay for the meter. Third, until I know how one of the more accessible
meters is likely to improve things on this end I'll either continue using
this meter or a replacement that shows up not defective.  I like value for
money when I spend it. Fourth, if I get a replacement meter out of this
I'll make sure to get it checked with control solution before using it.
Until whichever way all of this gets resolved I'll not be writing anymore
on this list nor will I be writing to any of you off list.