[Diabetes-talk] Pork and glucose levels.

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Apr 27 00:45:59 UTC 2011

Yes I do believe it is rather porky don't you giggle.
Smile,
I think it is with what each persons body does, with how food is diagested.
My numbers are riding the same high or low no matter the meal.
I'm pleased for you that the numbers are down.
If you eat pork all of the time, daily, then you might have a good
answer, for if you eat pork only once in aspell, then I wouldn't blame
the pork.