[Diabetes-talk] Question about a new advertised talking meter

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 10:31:21 UTC 2011

excuse me, but all meters have alternate site testing, and yes I have heard
these meters on tv.

You can test on your palm of the hand, but I find it hurts more, also other
areas, ask your diabetic educator in your area or

Alternate site testing offers fingertip protection and less pain. Alternate
site testing areas can be the upper arm, thigh, calf and the fleshy parts of
the hand.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.