[Diabetes-talk] Now a question about insulin pumps

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Fri Dec 16 19:41:21 UTC 2011

For any of you who are following this thread, I also wanted to
mention that I was able to use my KNFB reader on my phone to read the
Animas pump. It isn't what you'd call a plan for complete
functionality, but for the occasional check out an alarm or read
something, hey, it was possible. If I had this pump, I'd probably
have my hubby design a stand so that the pump would always be placed
in a way that made the KNFB reader happy. It's easy for the pump to
time out before getting it lined up.
And for any of you who have some vision, I think the Animas screen
wins hands down for brightness, size of characters and adjustability.
But the Medtronic has the biggest market share and it's the one most
doctors know, if that's something that is important to you.
Anyway, just a couple of musings from here.

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407