[Diabetes-talk] Now a question about insulin pumps

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sat Dec 17 01:22:15 UTC 2011

Actually, I did try with my optacon, but I probably need the CRT lens
or something. I was hoping I'd have better luck than I did. I've
tried it on a bunch of meters too. But maybe mine's showing its age.
<grin.> But if I could pull it off, it might be faster. Of course,
trouble is, anyone just coming into this community is now sitting
there reading thinking, huh? <laughing!>
But I was able to have my entire professional symphony career thanks
to that optacon. I have no idea how one would read print music that
fast today. Ah, back in the old days? Oh no! Old curmudgeon land here
I come! <grin.>
Have fun!

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407