[Diabetes-talk] Talking Prescriptions?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Dec 23 20:57:41 UTC 2011

Bern,
I am using this company they are not ready for Montana doing the medicine.
I will start to get my strips and lansets in January.
If I stay with this company I can get my strips free.
they do a three month supply.
The one thing I needed to understand, and they couldn't give me an
answer, is how much are the generic medds.
At this time I don't have to pay for them, with Humana.
so I shared that as well.
I don't mind paying a small bit if I can get a verble name for what I
am taking on a bottle, but sure don't want to have no money at all just
to use the service.
Just thought I would share what is happening for me and the company.