[Diabetes-talk] How often do Type II's Test?

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Sun Feb 6 22:27:23 UTC 2011

Dotty, I'd be in your camp on this one. You're right that it takes
several readings to spot a pattern. Yikes! This is part of the reason
so many type II's end up with complications I think. Others just
don't take it seriously. Good for you for getting the information
which will allow you to make the choices that result in the best
outcome possible. Keep it up! <grin.>

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407